Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Breath There...


From those around, I hear a cry,
An awful soft,
A hopeless sigh

I hear their footsteps leaving slow..
And then I know my soul must fly..
A chilley wind
Begins to blow

Within my soul from head to toe
And then last Breath escapes my lips,
Its time to leave and I must go

So its True but its too late
They said each soul has its given date
When it must leave its body’s core
And meet with its eternal fate

Oh mark the words that I do say
Who knows tomorrow could be your day
At last it comes to heaven or hell

Decide which now do not delay
Come on my brother lets us pray
Decide which now do not delay


Oh God oh God!
I cannot see
My eyes are blind
Am I still me?
Or has my soul…
Been led astray
And forced to pay
A priceless fee?

Alas to dust
We all return
And shall rejoice while others burn
If only I know that before
The line grew short
And came my turn

And now as beneath the soil
They lay me with my record flawed

They cry not knowing I cried worse
For they go home I FACE MY GOD!

Oh mark the words that I do say
Who knows tomorrow could be your day
At last it’s come to heaven or hell
Decide which now do not delay
Come on my brother lets us pray
Decide which now do not delay

Come on my brother lets us pray
Decide which now do not delay

-courtesy Ahmed Bukhatir-



A Heart note

Maybe you read this page or so called article
when your friend or
the closed one with you were already gone.

Maybe also you just get to know my blog and my
life which now I'm already gone!!

Say not my badness since the Prophet be upon him
already warned us not to backbite the gone one's.

Keep not my good deed, as it can help
to reduce my obstacles and hardship in hereafter.

I really hope if any one from my readers can share
their love by asking forgiveness for me and other muslims.

I really appreciate all of my fellow friends
those who keep treat me as a human as I am,
May Allah grant you with His Paradise and Blessings.

For my sins was uncounted,
I claim for His undivided bless
which wider than the heaven and the earth
and everything inside its.

For my goodness was nothing,
I claim for His 'ar-Rahim' to bless
me and all my fellow friends and relative
to spread His Love
and bless of Islam throughout all over the world.

For my life is shortly contented,
I claim His unending and unlimited Pleasure
to accept me
as His servants and the Prophet's follower..

that's my raison d'etre,
my 'reason of being' in this world


-Chicken Soup For My Soul-
Travel note,
Zenki44,
From Petaling Jaya - Kuantan,
Kuantn - To Shah Alam, PWTC.
26 March 2010.

No comments:

Masa Itu Nyawa